(JPDA) is an annual publication designed to display the quantitative sales of pharmaceuticals of all sectors of the Jordanian pharmaceutical market.
- Public which includes the following:
- Joint Procurement Department
- Ministry of Health (MOH).
- Army: Directorate of Royal Medical Services (DRMS).
- King Hussein Cancer Center (KHCC).
- National Diabetes Center (NDC).
- Universities hospitals: Jordan University Hospital (JUH) & JUST university hospital (KAH King Abdullah University Hospital).
- Patients’ personal imports, special permits & samples.
- Importation data and local manufacturing data combined to form the full report.
- Jordan food and drug administration (JFDA) is the source of data in this dashboard program.
- Data is filtered and classified using WHO Anatomical Therapeutic Classes (ATC).
- A Quality control process is performed on the data sets.